It is okay to change your mind if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return any non-sale item for a full refund on the following basis:
1. notify us within 7 days of you receiving your purchase - at firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. return your purchase in new and unused and undamaged condition, in its original packaging within 7 days of delivery for a refund;
3. please note that we only refund items purchased through the Raconteur online store;
4. the cost of returning your purchase to us in these circumstances will be at your expense;
5. please allow 7 days for your refund once you have returned your purchases to us;
6. please take care to ensure that all glassware is protected in any return delivery package as we cannot refund broken items;
7. exchanges of product are subject to availability, but we will always do our best to accommodate you.
If your purchase is damaged in transit prior to you receiving it, please photograph package and contents and notify us immediately at email@example.com so we can follow up with the shipping carrier. Any damaged purchases must be reported within 3 days of delivery, otherwise we are unable to assist after this.
Our address for all returns is:
128 Hastings Parade